QPM 2.56% 4.0¢ queensland pacific metals limited

Man why is everyone literally losing their minds over this. They...

1. 116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Man why is everyone literally losing their minds over this. They need money, they are raising money, potentially MGP finalisation or some other news is also in the pipeline it seems.

Its not their fault we are in the middle of a bear market that came on when Russia invaded Ukraine, a global pandemic destroyed every supply chain I can think of, and when investors in Australia are either too busy counting their ill gotten gains to even consider supporting this company, or struggling with the cost of living. You should be blaming scumbag funds like regal, and the big banks, and the other huge investing houses doing literally nothing at all for anyone except betting on economic collapse. Or maybe blame the morons at the RBA who seem determined to make half the country homeless and the other half jobless. This stock is suffering because people with money arent buying it, thats the honest truth, I dont know why, I dont really get why they wont, but they arent.

I see so many people trying to say how easy it would be to just raise at a higher price.... They didnt need the money at a higher price, they need it now for whatever reason. They made it clear what their plan was to fund the next quarter and it didnt work out, is that really a reason to lose faith when they have missed every other deadline in the last year? They nearly didnt even file the quarterly on time.

Of all the fully legitimate reasons they may need to raise money immediately, I dont see many of them being a concerted plan to "screw shareholders" as theres an SPP we can participate in which as per usual will be insufficient to meet demand as its a good deal overall at 2:1 options at 10c (I believe), my last top up was at 10.5c anyway and many of you would have higher averages than I do having held for so long.

Just sit tight, subscribe for what you're comfortable, or actually just sell and leave. This stock suffers more from paper handed idiots than it does from management missing deadlines. This raise doesent change anything except in the short term and obviously this share price is bad, we all know that. I dont actually blame QPM for that, I blame the idiots in our country incapable of reading, incapable of looking past the nose on their face, and incapable of investing money in common sense investments where the only risk is that people dont help them get it done.

I am more supportive of QPM after this announcement, and the institutional buy in in this raise is comforting. QPM has every card in the deck stacked against them but keeps delivering (eventually). If you were one of the ones saying I as downramping about the timelines then you need to have a hard look at yourself because I'm seeing the same names decrying management and whining about how hard done by they are. This credit raise is because they missed their nonexistent timelines perhaps for reasons beyond their control, not because management is incompetent or whatever other cope you come up with. I just wish they communicated better but maybe that will come as they lock in some real tangible, inked deals.

Man up and hold, buy more, or just leave.
    Last edited by Dimitri1111: 21/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $80.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.9¢ $38.23K 966.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 799223 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 914918 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.0¢
  Change
0.001 ( 1.52 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.9¢ 4.0¢ 3.9¢ 3578486
Last updated 15.32pm 22/05/2024 ?
QPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.