4DS 3.23% 9.0¢ 4ds memory limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-123

1. 356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167

Guarantee: a formal assurance (typically in writing) that certain conditions will be fulfilled, especially that a product will be
    repaired or replaced if not of a specified quality.

When you conduct certain data analysis on a particular hypothesis, 3 things could happen:

A: Bad result:

B: Good result

C: Indifferent

Analysis:

A: Affirming or reaffirming the bad result

If the result is bad, you would do another independent test by inviting independent authority to witness the test and collect the data again and draw an independent inference.

B: Giving guarantee on the good result

If and only if the result is positive, you would engage an independent relevant authority to over look the situation again by collecting their own data and draw their own inference on the new set of data.

C: Indifferent

This possibility is inapplicable, because they would not put on a trading half, if there is no significant change of circumstances.

A significant change (A or B)

In theory, we cannot and we should not try to read the writer's intention other than a simple message: "We need to perform a more formal test with the presence of an independent expert. Nothing more nothing less.

Hence, it could be either A or B.

In reality, David and the team understand how anxious we ALL have been. They have decided to go out of the diplomatic, or neutral tone, which they have devoted to, in the past 11 years, and decided to drop a few hints:

1. The photograph of the smiling team - demonstrating a successful outcome;

2. The choice of word - Guarantee implies positive outcome and not a negative outcome. It involves repairing and replacing. The status quo of the Chip is negative - what is there to repair or replace a negative status quo?

In my humble opinion, if the results turn out to be negative, the posting of the photograph carries a criminal intent, the intent to mislead or misrepresent. The choice of the word guarantee is also wrong in principle.

David is a lawyer or was a lawyer. He sure knows how to choose his words correctly.

FAKE MARKET MOVEMENT

Suddenly, we see some negative commentators appearing out of no-where. Watch out for these scare mongrels. They are there frighten mums and dads so they can buy shares at the discounted price.

We also see some sellers putting on the selling at a ridiculously low price, like $.0.03 - WTF! I can assure you this guy will cancel the sell order a few hours before the market opens again.

All and All - I am staying - holding firm - Just made an order to buy more shares at $0.067

Genuine commentators:

Credit should be given to reliable and honest fair dinkum commentators, who have good technical knowledge and completed thorough research like:

1. Patience

2. dim81

3. pepper05

4. and few more

4DS stands for 4 dollars per share - that is from me! Haha!

All the best guys and gals!

4DS-Party

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.