4DS 0.00% 7.9¢ 4ds memory limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-201

1. 62 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Well, no one really knows what we are going to get from 4DS. The last two big announcements were hyped up and everyone was all aboard the 'we're going to the moon' gorilla rocketship.... and then we got dumped faster than a supermodel's ex boyfriend when the results weren't good.

In hindsight, the way we handled the long TH for the technical update cost the good Dr his job.

All we have to go on is a couple of loose threads. PL4 received in July... a long testing phase is positive. They cannot have failed. Then the post with a happy 4DS team lunching in Los Gatos. Pretty jovial lunch considering where we are at.

You can only assume this was a pressure valve release after years of setbacks. Looked like a Christmas come early party... read into it what you will.
    But, its difficult to come up with a scenario where we fail here with all of these little clues. It looks like a positive announcement is incoming based on all the little crumbs...

That said, how good? No one knows. Its the difference between 'drinks on the house for everyone!' to "happy hour 4-6pm" or simply "mildly amusing hour"....

I guess we will soon find out. After 7 years, I'm hopeful of a decent return on the investment made (time and money)

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $139.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.1¢ 7.9¢ $75.86K 954.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 240167 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.