TON 7.14% 1.3¢ triton minerals ltd

I share your concerns re the Chinese control of this company;...

1. 328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I share your concerns re the Chinese control of this company; I’ve been uncomfortable to say the least about their bona fides since VA in 2016, and since the extraordinary events at the AGM a couple of years ago. Trash the SP for a cheap takeover.
    My concern is if Mozambique Yulong Mining Development is NOT a wholly owned subsidiary of Triton, wtf is going on? MYMD was not listed as a subsidiary in the 31 March 2023 Annual Report, but may have been created since.
    What were the conditions precedent to the $5M placement, and why was there no update on the change of lease status on 4 May. Hopefully this will be clarified in an Ann tomorrow morning, or to end a subsequent suspension… but I’m not optimistic.
    Re the Balama North leases, as I recall Cobra Plains is a lower grade deposit of finer flake and not of great value so nothing to get excited about. Nicanda Hill is higher grade and large flake, plus vanadium, and hence much greater value.
    Re chatty threads, this is somewhat quieter than 2015 when the neighbouring baboons and monkeys were chucking poo over the fence, and we had 750 posts in one extraordinary day. GLTAH.
    Last edited by dog59: 24/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $20.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $159 12.25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 371593 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 237752 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.21am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.