TON 0.00% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Great reaserch GR, this post is better than your first dismissal...

1. 35 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Great reaserch GR, this post is better than your first dismissal of the cobra plains asset. From memory we stopped drilling after 16holes / when we reached 100mt. the potential for a much larger asset exists at CP not to mention the vanadium credits that are there.

The thing for me is that previous management lost this asset and NH. If Andrew and the team have got it back this is significant as we now have a precedent, process and regained trust of the Mozambican government.

Things take time and if they have one back how long until NH is returned? The amount of Intellectual property that triton contains on the NH asset is enormous. Good luck to anyone other than Triton who has to JORC it up again.

If the return of the CP asset as a 25 year mining concession comes out today, the company has delivered some amazing news. We did not have this asset yesterday........ we have it today....... this asset is surely worth something and reading through your post / trying to do a comparison between other graphite projects overnight I can't see how with ancuabe with Jumbo flake graphite we are not valued between 6-8cents.

This has shifted the momentum back into tritons hands, not to mention what our 30% chinese partner does from here.......

Good luck to all the encrusted barnacles that are still stuck on the triton ship.

DYOR. not investment advice. etc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $1K 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 689660 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 387852 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.55am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.