TON 0.00% 1.4¢ triton minerals ltd

Looking forwards and backwards, Triton is in a very unique...

1. 19 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Looking forwards and backwards, Triton is in a very unique position.

4 major deals come to mind in the graphite space in the last month
    - SVM $40.4 million investment from Rio
    - EGR POSCO agreement
    - EV1 / BTR $4.9 million at .22 c
    - SYR Samsung

Our chinese 30% shareholder made their move earlier by $5million cash injection, with Chairman Rod Zhang now on the payroll. Commented Nov 22 "Yulong is very bullish on graphites long term prospects as the world looks to a decarbonised future"

Fin review Aug 15 2023 Syrah Resources article clearly identifying that there is a supply glut looming at the end of the year as chinese inventories shrink.

With the mining concession being granted for Cobra Plains (announcement pending) I can't help but think the chinese have positioned themselves to make a larger move.

I also ask myself when would that move happen? From a cost perspective going earlier would be the obvious move. I would hate think what the price would do if MITSUI or Tesla knocked on the door for an off take out of Ancuabe. I believe the revised DFS plant numbers had 70,000 tonnes of which we only have locked up 10,000 with xingcheng.

As I mentioned earlier, a very unique position to be in especially with a Mining concession on Cobra Plains. Imagine if the Big Hill comes back. If they got one.................

not investment advice DYOR Etc.......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 215389 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 227875 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.26pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.