AZY 0.00% 1.1¢ antipa minerals limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-38

1. 6,788 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2241
    I said that a CR would be this month because I did not believe for one second that this incompetent board were telling it the way it is, there was simply not enough cash in the bank to deliver what they were saying. Next couple of steps in the steady decline of Antipa ( not necessarily in this order ) are, 1. Consolidation early next year as a precursor to another CR and 2. JV or two pulling the plug.
    no point in throwing in NCR at number three because without doubt they will dump their holdings next year, will be interesting to see if they and IGO top up their holdings in the raise this time.
    My biggest holding by far and my biggest disappointment of the shares I currently own. Not participating in this one as the oppie deal will put a cap of 2c on this for years now.
    really is a shame that it has got to this point as the potential is there, if only we had a non lifestyle management and a decent manager to move in the right direction, the three JV’s sounded good at the time but it stretched us out too far, a far better deal rather than a CR would have been to get RIO to buy out their JV and hand the tenements to them in total. Re possible takeover…..ain’t gonna happen, too many loose ends.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $10.26K 915.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 14437913 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 8806417 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.51pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.