AZY 8.33% 1.1¢ antipa minerals limited

Here hear, the old risk vs reward, hope vs expectation. A lot of...

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Here hear, the old risk vs reward, hope vs expectation. A lot of investors fail to recognize their role in the market cycle and the fact you're funding the search for minerals, if ones financial position doesn't allow for this expenditure on "search and hope tactics" then maybe exploration companies aren't a wise option. I use the term expenditure rather than investment for a reason. Its a subscription to a yearly lotto draw.

Your personal shift from this company was probably a 12month too late realisation/adaptation of impacting global factors and market cycles to investments better suited to your financial position and goals (along with a lot of other money). I view your move away from this company not as a failure to identify the potential of this company but a realistic view of the timing required for any realisation of potential and how this aligns with your requirements. Basically company good, timing bad.

But that was 2 years ago, is the market in the same position of the cycle.... Alot of people have capitalised and made money elsewhere, will some of that flow into digging holes or are we not quite there yet.....

There is always someone with the money to back a roughie...... (also always someone to buy it cheap as dog food when it loses).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $45.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $224.2K 19.46M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 249725 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 12558560 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ 10854001
Last updated 15.33pm 08/05/2024 ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.