VRX 7.41% 2.9¢ vrx silica limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-91

1. 15,089 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2608
    how?
    3 years no raises and proved up 4 resources. last stop before enviro approval and does a CR with a SPP with attached options. while no one likes a CR there are number of reasons this is good, and noting I own near 2 million shares at an average of above 12c I'm actually supportive.

raise was needed. period. I'll take that over administration any day.

discount was expected but did it off a pump and not off the low. that and the cash position has been the second biggest risk to a proper valuation moving forward.

this may well prove to be a gift like PLS back at 27c as in the next 12 months the aim is to eliminate the biggest risk, the EPA.

noting the illiquidity and low SOI of the stock peeps can buy 20k in shares without lifting the sp 20%.

as pointed out the oppies if converted average the price at 14c.

so future state: cash in the bank, epa approved the soi remains very very low for a producing asset... and they gave retail a taste before all the positive outcomes were known.

granted, sooner than I'd like, but rock and a hard place.. do it any later and the sophs will murder us....so I think a nice (or near enough);balance has been struck.

but by all means our new friend.... sell to me on market on Monday
    Last edited by blister: 25/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.