MAY 4.17% 2.3¢ melbana energy limited

I’m not sure what to make of this tbh, however I think it’s...

1. 623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    I’m not sure what to make of this tbh, however I think it’s positive
    Combined pay from all reservoirs should be commercial and from what they have announced to date I cannot see
    this not being so. The shallower heavier crude was deemed to be able to flow naturally at circa 750 bbl a day.
    Deeper reservoirs which were last to be tested should be far more conducive to flow with higher pressure and potentially lighter oil.
    My take on it is they have a combined moveable crude flow rate of circa 3-5k bbls a day.
    I just cannot see there being bad results from the deeper reservoirs after what they have found and proved to date on the shallower ones and on the initial drill results.
    The source of the already announced moveable oil is the deeper reservoirs, so it would be impossible imo for there not to be moveable crude under higher pressure in the deeper reservoirs.
    MAY do like drama….I will say that.
    The negative flip side is, A well control issue, reservoir seal issue, or well formation issue making the deeper sections unable to flow.
    I would lean on the former being the case here if I were put on the spot. Guess things will be clear soon, if they intend to halt until Monday , would be very surprised if it all remained tight hole , some news would escape , good or bad.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $77.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $61.98K 2.702M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 753326 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 2582136 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.