MAY 6.06% 3.5¢ melbana energy limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-207

1. 2,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 563
    I don't know if the result is good - great there is a chance they could drill 3-4 more appraisal wells on the Amistad in the time it takes to do Alameda - 3 and being the Amistad has already proven up a large volume of shallow oil. There could be a pivot here imo. Alameda-3 should be a back burner project in that scenario. Ideally horizontally drilling into 1B and 2 zone.

IDGAF if it's heavy oil or not it's oil, in fact it's the exact type of oil Cuba needs for it's antiquated power stations and in spades billions of oil in place type spades. From my quick perusal about $86 a barrel for heavy Venezuelan crude which I believe is on par with Cuba. Cuba's oil industry is a minnow on the global map so no benchmark for its crude.

Seeing some of the absolute crock posts on here about a duster, insiders selling out etc that haven't been fact checked and should've been reported...

***This is a satirical piece of fake news*** Word on the street in Havana is CUPET is falling over themselves to supply rigs and equipment from Varadero a depleted and depleting oil field and even any mothballed rigs in storage as this oil field development has national economic implications.

I personally believe the selling lately has been short term traders moving to short selling the stock. Cuba had to beg and plead for international companies crazy enough to come invest in exploration the upside is massive on success and hopefully that's going to become apparent soon!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.002(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $117.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $577.5K 16.92M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1018559 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 1521853 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.