MAY 0.00% 2.2¢ melbana energy limited

So after having a day to think about it and read everyones...

1. 552 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    So after having a day to think about it and read everyones opinion, it seems the 3 most likely options are as follows:

1. Cuba has decided to take the rig and drill further gas wells (they have already done this before, so they are capable of doing it again)
    2. Cuba has decided they want production wells started from A2 and A3 will therefore not yet be drilled. (meaning the results could be good from 1B/Unit 2
    3. The well is undergoing an extended production test? (honestly not much clue what this means but some of the more knowledgable posters have this as their best bet)

Even though the last trading halt we had with this wording was an announcment of TD, that halt was lifted several hours after being placed, while this one is expected to last to Monday. I dont think the company would need that long to announce something that was completely expected and not a surprise to them, so i wont even include reaching TD as a potential cause of this halt.

Option 2 would imo be a positive for the price but i cant help feel that its the least likely.

Option 1 would absolutely kill the SP and set us back at least another 6 months (unless we manage to get another rig)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $74.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $43.35K 1.881M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 3305868 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 47904 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.