ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    @AC88 I too am a big believer in Grandis and I really hope that this can lift the sentiment in EXR as its falling away at present.
    I think many are assuming that the SPP will be fully subscribed but there is no guarantee of this of course,
    I participated in the last Cap Raise at 36c and was more than happy t to help the company get the funds to develop Nomgon.
    From memory this was not fully subscribed.

This time around I think investors will more more cautious there needs to be a carrot for sure e.g. attached options with an attractive strike price so I hope the reports are correct at this stage, all will be revealed tomorrow. If they don't raise the funds in the time frame will more than likely call for an extension of time. I do hope the cash is raised to give EXR some breathing space until results start to flow.

I am guessing that this raise is not fully or partially under written by the broker.
    It would bode a lot of confidence if it is, if not we need good news other wise more than likely we will fall back to 7c in the short term.
    IMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.