AW1 4.00% 13.0¢ american west metals limited

Dave and co being very clever Ann the news on a Canadian long...

1. 3,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1583
    Dave and co being very clever Ann the news on a Canadian long weekend. We will get a days trade ahead of BAY - this should draw in more OS interest.

Agree with @jeremy8888, this is likely to be the deep sedimentary assays holes or Thunder or Tempest. Preference for deeper sedimentary assays as these will likely be the rocket fuel required to lift off this colossal beast and help take us in a healthier SP closer to our potential asset value necessary for the next cap raise to kick off the shallow DSO and Swiss cheese the hell out of the deep.

Cracked open the Glenmorangie Signet and have upgraded to level 3 with the wife at the Drift at Palm Cove. Spoil her, it's her birthday. she deserves it. Awesome Full moon tonight, saw some minke whales breaching yesterday off Fitzroy Island and some baby reef sharks on the shore line with my daughter.

I am feeling very lucky at the moment, I hope all this luck rubs off all holders especially those of us that have seen some deeply difficult times.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $131.3K 1.025M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 243565 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 363322 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.