ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Trading halt is in no way an indication of positive or negative results, either can and would be material in this case.

I don't see recent selling as being concrete evidence of a leaky ship of bad results. The downward trend is in no way spectacular relative to the upward trend that preceded it (a massive bubble based on no assays). The downward trend coincides with when assays were likely to have been received, but surely some big players would have seen their gains and been happy to take a profit regardless of expected results, sparking a rush to the exit. I see both as being quite possible?

Spodumene intercepts are a certainty from the previous work done at the project. Whats not certain is the grade, width and number of successful holes. The market clearly expects something roughly in the region of >50m @ >1.2% LiO2 in numerous holes. Anything less would be underwhelming, anything more would be genuinely positive. It won't take an absolute monster to have a saleable asset which can deliver ore straight to its neighbours.

The only other thing I will say is that I personally expect the project to exceed results produced by FMG on the neighbouring tenement. Mostly because of the extent of mapped "simple albite" (spodumene) pegmatites, and the preexistence of a coincident tantalum resource which were expertly prospected for in the region and have a strong spatial association with lithium resources.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.