4DS 1.32% 7.7¢ 4ds memory limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-298

1. 1,784 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 384
    David McAuliffe

"These megabit array results are a turning point for the Company and will now shape the Board's strategic planning over the coming months. I would like to congratulate both the 4DS and imec teams on achieving this milestone and thank shareholders for their continued support.

Over the coming weeks additional analysis of the megabit array will continue and a meeting is being scheduled with imec in early October to discuss strategic plans."

If i was Chairman, I would continue to test if the results contradicted my original findings. It would be very very unsual for any listed company to come out and contradict their original findings immediately. I cant think of any other listed company, in any sector that has done that in the last 20 years.  IMO the urgency is due to the positive nature of analysis. Makes zero sense to rush a negative result on the market.

btw...check out that * author history...he uses emotive language like " slit my throat" etc etc...* are paid by advertisers..due to readership numbers, driven by clickbait....and emotive language gets the hits...

Well done holders. Chat monday

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
0.001(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $135.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 8.0¢ 7.7¢ $145.6K 1.841M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 74999 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 5980 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.