LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-114

1. 479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 121
    You took my comment out of context. I said ‘most likely’ given the situation, and that comment was off the back of the assumed outcome. I’m not saying it’s GOING to be bad news. We are operating on African soil and if they don’t want a DSO, then it is *unlikely* that we will be able to convince them otherwise. There is no harm being pessimistic if I’m holding long term. I said that I was expecting us to drop 45% after suspension and a lot of people got annoyed at that saying there was a chance we could even come out with good news. Since then we have dropped about 60%, and those same people are now probably emotionally a lot worse off than I, who predicted a large drop. Wowee look at me making a correct prediction big deal I know, who cares, in the end of the day all long term holders still go through the same events I guess.

Almost nothing good comes from being overly optimistic with investing IMO. Maybe it’s a sad way to invest always preparing for the worst, but I feel like it at least removes a lot of the emotional elements.

If we get good news on Tuesday then AWESOME! But I’m going to mentally prepare for the lesser of the outcomes.
    Last edited by LambSauce: 15/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.