LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-155

1. 5,175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3798
    I'm sure this will all be sorted out eventually, Mali have a very well educated and intelligent Minister of Mines now who is simply (and rightly) focused on getting the best outcome for his country, and this usually means negotiation, with a little bit of give and take from both sides in the end. Sensible and reasonable people who have good hearts and honest intentions can achieve this.

There is no reason why Leo can't be become Mali's poster company, showing the world what the nation can do for it's people in collaboration with friendly international companies. It's a great opportunity for both sides, and one that intelligent people realize and (most often) make good on, for the benefit of all.

There is a range of issues to discuss, and I hope the Leo leadership are doing this with the minister, face-to-face, because it makes all the difference.

So I know Leo is preoccupied with this, but wouldn't it be wonderful to see them, at the same time, in the very near future, take over a small lithium explorer in Western Australia, with the help of those wonderful people at Ganfeng. Why I'm so keen on them doing this now, is before MinRes and Gina gobble them all up and consolidate most of Western Australian lithium under their control. I think time-is-on-the-wing for Leo to do this soon.

And then I'd like to see them announce a downstream processing facility with Ganfeng in Portugal.

The next two years will be interesting.

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.