LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

The local governor visited the site on the weekend. Even changed...

1. 62 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    The local governor visited the site on the weekend. Even changed their Facebook profile pic to the visit (since changed again): https://www.facebook.com/people/Gouvernorat-de-la-r%C3%A9gion-de-Bougouni/100064632554088/

Video report of the visit. Need a better translator: https://www.facebook.com/100064632554088/videos/1115853356058638/

Government visit to Goulamina. In French. Google not so good on recording but it gave me this:

the governor of the Bougouni region in the mine it is the lithium of the progress of the installation work of the factory guarantee to him also unload with those responsible on the respect of the protection of the environment this visit of the governor of the region is part of making contact with those responsible for the lithium mine in Africa and the implementation of music shows the major support of the state of Mali in favor of a implementation of the development of this major project which has made lithium talk in partnership with Johnson so this reassures us and it is a first with the visit of the governor and I take advantage of your microphone to also invite our Twitter department sir the Minister of Mines and all the departments that are involved in the mining sector in order to come and see first-hand what is happening we are at a very significant rate of progress in terms of carrying out the construction activities we are employing today Today more than 1300 people on the site who are more than 95% Malians during this visit is the governor of the region to listen to the responsible presentations namely on employment the preservation of the environment and especially the pipeline of 'summer lithium is on the way through first our first impact respecting texts in the field of safety and the environment what we have seen and visit and comforting also thank this company because everything we must do today we had to take into account the interest of the population 7 min still needs more and more security visiting the facilities ended the stay which is his delegation

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.