IVZ 1.49% 6.8¢ invictus energy ltd

Will depend on the structure of the raise ... how much, what...

1. 3,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1321
    Will depend on the structure of the raise ... how much, what discount, cornerstone investor or vultureous sophs, free options or not, and at what exercise prices.

And also on the associated newsflow - webinar and spud announcement, which are the least of what Scott owes us in my opinion, will follow quickly to stem the bleeding.

Scott is fully prepared to smash the short term SP again and again in the name of long term project success. His timing is atrocious and the fact he goes back to the well so often shows complete disregard for loyal shareholders. He doesn't understand the value of momentum.

Wyhtf wasn't the last raise larger. It was a 3 pronged raise as it was - cornerstone, retail and then instos and sophs. He could have got another $10 million at the time instead of multiple part raises that kill the momentum.

If I hear him say "we should be trading b/w 60c and $1" again, like he has in the past, I'll have lost all respect for him, becuase stuff like this is the sole reason we aren't at 60c.

Hopefully they don't announce spud whilst we are in a trading halt and that momentum is then also lost.

My forecast, CR will be small, cornerstone (Zim pension hopefully) and this will be nothing but a speed bump pre-drill

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
0.001(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $96.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.9¢ 6.7¢ $34.82K 512.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150899 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 131225 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.