IVZ 3.70% 7.8¢ invictus energy ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-95

1. 287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    So… are we thinking a 20% discount from current market price …. Or a discounted price averaged over the past 5 trading days ?

To me it makes sense to CR have $$ in the bank to allow for contingency with drilling (look at the costs of MK-1 contingency) - plus if nothing goes wrong with the drill - be funded to do 3D seismic / flow testing into early next year.
    2D and flow positions the company with more data and a stronger foothold for either farm-in / any take-over bids.
    CR - so many people have called it and could see it coming - even the “Next Investors” called it in one of their newsletters several weeks ago - it really shouldn’t come as any surprise to a well researched investor.
    I am happy to see the company with cash in the bank ready to pounce on the multitude of works that need to happen quickly post this drill to see the share price momentum continue on from the initial drill results.
    With extra cash - 3D seismic can be on the ground Q1 - if not earlier - proving up the elephant basin at play.
    The recent 1c pips per day (whilst being a welcome trend to look at) will seem insignificant with successful results coming out in ~3 weeks post spud followed by the massive potential upside to Lower Angwa a few weeks after that..

It’s like taking the boat out fishing, catching a heap of fish (hopefully in excess of the bag limit in this analogy) then not having enough fuel to get home…
    Would rather the CR and extra fuel in the tank.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
-0.003(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $110.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.1¢ 7.7¢ $151.9K 1.932M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 237927 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 255554 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.