HCT 16.7% 0.5¢ holista colltech limited

We can only guess what the penalty will be but one thing is for...

1. 7,272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 945
    We can only guess what the penalty will be but one thing is for sure he did not want this to go to court so i think the fine will be quite substancial(and rightfully so)
    If they also fine HCT then they are potentially closing the business down and all shareholders will be done, so i hope they are heavy on the Doc and they leave the company at least solvent...

Will the Doc have to step down????????????

We all know the Dr has been the problem and the money loans to other entities has been a huge factor(why??????) and in his own interests he would of walked over hot coal to keep the top job, otherwise the company is worthless to him..

The company has proven beyond ALL reasonable doubt that it cannot make money and just loses big every quarter, what can really change?....NOTHING, because it has not been used to make sh's money only the inners..

What ever happens we all lose because of the lies the Doc spruiked to hook most of us all in with the sanitizer for covid, what really should happen is give all the money back to all the investors that bought on these lies and let them out, obviously thats never happening but neither is the returns based on a lie...

Black balled from ever directing a comapny again and new management put in would be the first place to start....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $1.673M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $321 64.21K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 220168 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 633395 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.