LPI 0.00% 56.5¢ lithium power international limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-34

1. 1,433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 315
    Listen Sunshine, Einstein here. I am also still waiting for an example of an ASX company taken over at 400-500% premium. BUT yet our little LPI may smash all records and even double, triple, quadruple previous takeover premiums.. BIG LOL..But it has been advised they say!! They also advised us Western Lithium is ours..what a poor read of the situation..but they said so..opps,we changed our minds

What Dr Dolittle ( who doesn't visit these sites any more?) and the Amigos fail to conveniently leave out is they are making their assumptions based on several parties bidding this up and then the final (if any) takeover price will occur at a small premium to existing SP....yes same result in theory from this point BUT this could take months..heck years and is no certainty.. SO pretending somebody is going to give us a call tomorrow and say here is $1.50 per share for your company is ludicrous! Yet, they would have you believe a pay day is just around the corner.

I guess if you have been here for years a few months is considered just around the corner. A lot to play out before that. A few people popping that champagne a little early.

I am also excited about this recent apparent development BUT having an average at 30 cents I would rather take 60-70 cents tomorrow- which BTW would still be a massive premium

comprende

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.