LPI 0.00% 56.5¢ lithium power international limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-66

1. 2,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1610
    It WAS US$626m, and if you think it will still be that much by the time a build were to happen, then good luck.

As I said, I do not believe the company will take this to production. I don't care if you like my opinion or perspective, put me on ignore for all I care.

My perspective is just as valid as yours, or any other persons in these threads. I've done my research, I understand the games, I know how ruthless business is.

Codelco aren't trying to be friends, and they will continue to undermine the work done.

As for your comment saying you think I am GCar in drag, grow up you knuckle head.

I actually liked your comments calling him out, but I have come to realise that both of you are pathetic, insecure and immature.

How empty you life must be, going into the threads of other companies and putting crap on other peoples projects and investments.

I acknowledge he did it here in these threads, but both of you should grow up actually.

As an FYI, I hold both companies. Both have merit, both have their challenges.

I try not to look at companies through rose coloured glasses, irrespective of how large or small my holding is.

Anyways, let's see those cheques and off takes on the table, and then let's see this management team recruit the people people needed, and then let's see the build go off without a hitch.

Take your rose coloured glasses off, the path ahead isn't straightforward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.