KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Yolt you have summed it up perfectly. Kza has more drugs in more...

1. 6,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2535
    Yolt you have summed it up perfectly. Kza has more drugs in more trial, further advanced, more pathways to market than others that have to same market cap. Yet all you want is the sizzle and excitement. Well nox were the masters of hype and that did not end well. Veyonda ended up exactly were it ended up almost twenty years ago ...no where. Kza is on the verge of applying for FDA approval and num nuts like yourself can't see it for no other reason than management won't sit down and spell it out for you like parent to child in a colouring book. If you need hype to sell your product your product is sh#$. If you need it spelt out to you in a kids picture book your in the wrong market. I suggest you sell and chase the circus ringmasters who will give you the show your looking for. As for me I am over clowns and monkeys riding on show ponies. Mouse studies are just that, all smoke and mirrors and megaphones. Kza is dealing with real people and real kids and the news is sounding promising.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.