BNL 0.00% 0.7¢ blue star helium limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-28

1. 1,322 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    I doubt that there will be any retail offering here. Not that I really expected one but what it says about how the BOD feel about us little retail investors that have faithfully tagged along for the ride so far, (I sold out a few days ago for the record) It is total contempt. To let the SP drift down to such lows and then CR at a big discount only available to instos (and likely BOD, special invites, top 20, etc) right at the vinegar stroke is basically just theft from those who already hold and can’t participate (ie: weren’t invited) due to dilution. How that makes others here feel about Trent, the BOD and BNL in general is up to them but I am appalled and outraged on reflection. Have to wait to see when the documents appear but I have had my suspicions on these guys for a while. ASX Retail investors really are just here to be exploited and ripped off as much as possible without going outside the bounds of fiduciary duty. It’s quite a hurtful realisation and something that should be considered by anyone thinking of messing about in the small cap space and calling it “investing”.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.5¢ $22.20K 3.621M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 8947728 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 4609827 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.