LRV 24.5% 33.0¢ larvotto resources limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-109

1. 1,258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 521
    Will be an interesting day. Will be eagerly reading this announcement and the webinar if I can find a link.

While I hope they can release announcement on time for once, I truly hope they have taken the time to give everyone all the information possible and not just some high level rose coloured glasses view.

This company is hemorrhaging money with no value being added as of yet. I want clear indication as to why this is bringing value to the table.
    If it produces revenue within the next year fantastic. But I want timelines and some indication that actual DD has been done on this and not just being attracted to the revenue from the last company.

Yes the company made 12 mil in profit for a year but they also accrued 42 mill in costs. We only have 6 mill, so that would last a few months until we need to churn out more money. This could be a company maker or we could be raising capital again in a few months for this project, let alone Isa and Eyre which will also require funding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.0¢
Change
0.065(24.5%)
Mkt cap ! $100.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 37.5¢ 26.5¢ $6.776M 22.02M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 208478 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 135000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.