ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 730 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    Babydoc it has taken me a few days to digest Talisman trading halt announcement like you said it's been a few years since we have had a halt.
    At first, when I read Large Zone of Lead-Silver-Zinc Mineralisation in initial, Broad-Spaced RC Drilling at Rip n Tear, NSW Wide intercept in assays from hole MYRC0002 – 192m at 1.3% Pb and 10g/t Ag I was a little underwhelmed by the announcement.
    But I think we could be onto a Cobar-type system,Copper mineralisation was discovered at the Great Cobar deposit in 1870 and mined from 1870 to 1919 Modern exploration drilling in the Cobar have intercepted significant copper-gold and zinc-lead-silver mineralisation outside the historic mine workings with copper mineralisation identified at depths of 1,000m below the surface.
    Hopefully, the Geos at Talisman think that this could be the start of higher grades as the Cobar systems can provide with also copper at depth.
    They are looking forward to receiving the assay results for the other five RC holes completed to date
    to confirm the nature, variability and extent of the mineralisation. Fingers crossed as it is a Large zone and if we hit the right stuff it will make a difference.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 23.0¢ 22.5¢ $13.95K 61.52K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 17225 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 8695 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.58pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.