FRS 5.26% 2.0¢ forrestania resources limited

Ozblue - you’ve obviously not liked MD performance in the past...

1. 1,029 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Ozblue - you’ve obviously not liked MD performance in the past and been with companies he’s been on that have gone down (which there are some) - and not been with companies that he’s been with that have gone up (which there are some).

You’ve used a very simple equation here and suggested the reason this share price has tanked IS because of MD. That’s not correct . This is high risk very earlier explorer stuff. The reason the share price has tanked , is to date, they haven’t had the company maker hits. The drilling program - foreword mapping programs and JV to Canada was organised well before he arrived. I’m no supporter of MD , I don’t have to be im just talking facts .
    If they got the chalice / liontown hit it would be $2 plus by now and that too would of had nothing to do with MD. This early is just very risky and not for most people . As Blythfan said who’s technical opinion I find very good - “bloody exciting areas they’ve pegged , great geologic formations but this is too early for me, I’ll wait to see if they get the big hit and I’ll just be happy to miss the first jump”!
    As the two for mentioned companies - both liontown and chalice reached 2.9c from 30c in there long pursuit for victory . Will Frs? Maybe ? Maybe not but happy to have it as my high risk high reward outsider . Got to bet on something risky I don’t do any gaming apps haha .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $3.236M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $8.153K 404.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 33810 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.48pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.0¢
  Change
0.001 ( 5.26 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ 105000
Last updated 14.48pm 02/05/2024 ?
FRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.