CAI 4.00% 12.0¢ calidus resources limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-34

1. 2,659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 855
    No, may be not, but many are taking the current financial circus and using it as wind in their sails , I have read through many posts on this forum, as with many of my other holdings ,negative sentiment is being used by many posters to drive share price down for trading or future low ball holding opportunities.
    Just to say I'm not of that ilk, in fact ,I monitor the forums to find changing sentiment ,usauly a good indication when the bottom is in. At the moment many JACK THE RIPPERS on the forums, but I'm not looking to sell just trying the right time to add to my positions as most of my holdings are way below my investment , but I think the worm has turned.
    I have a large investment in DCN , a sordid state of affairs , basically we have been swindled by GMD, GREAT MONGERAL DOG Co, a sign that things are changing for the better is, GMD after driving the share price down to 7.7 c from an all time high of over $3 in an effort to scoop DCN for less than 150 million dollars, a miner with 1 billion dollar operation if you consider, permitting, exploration and build, not to mention 12 billion in inferred, resources & reserves , are now offering 29c in a last ditch effort to take the last of us 6.7 % retail share holders out.
    As usaul, we have been sold out, first by institutions who cower to their masters, and now by DELPHI/ KIN mining, who reaped a handsom profit of 10 million ,selling for 25c per share.
    THE M&A SEASON, MURDER AND ASSASSINATION OF SHARE HOLDERS EQUITY can really wear one down, and being invested in over 35 mining stocks ,it's impossible to keep up with all the financial terrorism being inflicted on investors at the moment. So I just hold knowing a huge reversal is coming and only plan to top up with marginal producers ,as they will skyrocket with the inevitable POG surge.
    GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $97.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $28.20K 231.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 581666 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 1245649 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 12.0¢ 203491
Last updated 14.06pm 06/06/2024 ?
CAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.