CHM 0.00% 1.4¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

HC wouldn't let me reply @SteiniIMU is only moving into their...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 288 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 222
    HC wouldn't let me reply @Steini

IMU is only moving into their own Cell therapy (apart from the combination trials for OnCARlytics) due to their acquisition of the CD-19 Car-T Azer-Cel recently. Which IMO would have gone into CHM's stable if we had a higher market cap/ ability to raise more capital for this acquisition and bigger facility. We found the opportunity and we received a spotters fee for handing it over to IMU. It's damn frustrating because there would have been collaboration between IMU and CHM then as a fifth combination of onCARlytics and CD19 tageted therapy. CHM's management who have worked on 4/5 approved CAR-T's in blood cancer would have been more than capable of getting this to market and quickly. CHM have always been Cell therapy and IMU have always been Oncolytic virus. It is absolute genius what IMU are doing over there with the combination, however it is a very long road for OnCARlytics as any combination study will unfortunately have to go back to Phase1 and is years and years away.

Hopefully CHM get some good news next week with CHM-1101 and it's ability to eradicate GBM tumour cells. Looking for the all elusive PR or CR in that announcement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.