PAM 0.00% 16.0¢ pan asia metals limited

It (JV with a partner with a balance sheet to leverage) would...

1. 10,787 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3554
    It (JV with a partner with a balance sheet to leverage) would help a lot

These small raises are just the minimum to keep moving ahead.
    GBA Capital is the Lead Manager ... they are a small boutique broker/advisory firm ...

I'll confirm Magic's numbers ... Paul is also kicking in another $150K ... so at least he is committed ... got to be killing him (and present shareholders) to have to raise equity at below the IPO price given how far forward this company is from when it listed. Doesn't mean it can't fail if it can't raise (new) equity but such is the cut throat nature of bootstrapping a company.

Timing for our partnerships (i.e. JV funding) ... remember I'm thinking Asset level SPV's and not large equity into PAM

IRPC - late 2023 (could be a Xmas present) but more ikely early 2024. This to me should be obvious. PAM has a lepidolite resource to be developed and Thailand wants to get a CAM footprint ... what else do they need to see???

Tata Atacama Lithium Project: As I understand it, we should have completed Hilux clay drilling IF drilling commenced in September (I mean how long does it take to drill 15 holes at around 30m - 40m each .... at 200m/day thats only about 3-4 days ... add some time to mobilize drill (holes 100m apart?) with the objective of a MRE BEFORE END 2023. This is just for Hilix clay ... Pink Project brine is a much bigger (and more expensive) project.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5676/5676233-52f86cf8fca809746b2e31fd4c587744.jpg

Need that MRE to attract a partner for this project. Clay expertise is "limited". We are not going to progress much further without a knowledgeable partner with capital to invest. This is a project that could be "shovel ready" quickly but getting the right flowsheet and pilot will not be easy. Reckon this needs to be resolved ASAP in 2024 IF the MRE is ready.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.