AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

@calmbeforestorm of the scenarios possible in this " potential...

1. 372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 301
    @calmbeforestorm of the scenarios possible in this " potential change of control transaction".
    The permutations are quite large here.Agents external to AZS are SQM and Yandal ( Mark C )

Firstly it is unlikely to be a hostile takeover. Otherwise AZS would be reacting to another companies T/O declaration unless you are Gina Rhinehart from Hancock Prospecting.with 16 bill in the cash kitty swallowing AZS at price $3,50 or valuing AZS around 1.5 billion AUS .

Albermarle would be hungry after LTR fell though.Maybe wanting at same price Gina would go in at. IGO and PLS are going to struggle ingesting the 1.5 Billion price

SQM bidding at around $ 3.34 because they never pay more than 35% for the remaining shares it does not have is the likely outcome . cost 1.2 Billion.that still leavesa 60% SQM/ 40%Yandal and the transaction to go through the firb.. Now I don't like it ..but if Yandal, ,the Germans, TR and SQM agree thats 45%.of the company already agreed. What ever happens . I will hold on as long as possible because the Capital gain tax is bad and AZS is worth much more that 1.5 billion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.