NOR 0.00% 3.2¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-66

1. 1,438 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1165
    Fingers crossed they succeed at something big for you long term holders.But be careful with such definitive statements.

You say "confirming optus contracts"
    There are no Optus contracts. There is a Proof of Concept trial that has been deemed non-material. There is not a single Optus contract and certainly not plural. There might be. Maybe by 2024 there is a material Optus contract. I am not saying it's impossible. But there was supposed to be multiple bank, Loyalty, Travel etc. contracts and they are nowhere to be seen. Yes, that's the past. Yes, the company has pivoted. But it's still relevant because long terms holders harped about contracts with Westpac, with RAC, with Visa etc. for years and they never eventuated to paying contracts of any value.

Optus may give NOR millions in annual revenue. Optus may not. Please try to stay objective and not make false claims. I hope that you get to make 10 bags from here. 40cents per share! But I am skeptical. I think you should be too, given the lack of contracts so far over 12 years with Paul at the helm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 215000 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 82347 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.14am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.