OM1 0.00% 7.8¢ omnia metals group ltd

100% agree with all of your posts on this thread. The worst...

1. 425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 711
    100% agree with all of your posts on this thread. The worst thing you can do in my opinion is panic sell when the company still has cash in the bank and projects on the books. One thing I have learnt in all my time investing is be patient and that one announcement can change the trajectory of the share price. If I am not mistaken, I believe this is the first time James has been at the helm of a company as the lead executive director. He wants to keep this company a float so it doesn't surprise me they are looking at securing an additional acquisiton to hedge their bets if Lac Des doesn't turn out (could be in any location but I suspect it will be in the lithium space). All in all, looking forward to seeing what the company has secured. I like James' down to earth management approach and ability to simplify announcements. From what I have seen and read, he is an absolute workhorse so I am happy backing him to see what he can deliver on in the future. At the end of the day, it is exploration and the small cap space but I'd rather back someone who is willing to have a go and has integrity. Cheers, CP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OM1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.