OM1 0.00% 7.8¢ omnia metals group ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-74

1. 27,217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3192
    I'm scratching my head, as to how pathetic the reporting is for these Canadian listed stocks.
    I dont have much experience on these. But FFS. Think about how difficult it is to garnish a sense of direction for an investor.
    If you look at the news reports, there were only 4 for 2022 shown on company web.
    https://www.dixiegold.ca/archive-2022

Exactly how do they present themselves to investors ?
    Is this why ASX stocks do so much better? because they communicate.?
    They show the discovery drill data ? etc.

Is that therein the opportunity ? Because DG is so lame at presenting itself, doesnt know how to do a corporate presentation, showing the discovery drill data, that in the hands of ASX directors, will then go about fixing / revealing this to the market. Who in canada, would actually buy into these stocks ? when there is no marketing of themselves ? Or was DG just a seat warmer ? Why would you expect some one else to buy for more tomorrow, if it is so hard for you to discover the basic data, asses the company momentum on assets ?

Where is the Annual report ?
    Where is the discovery drill data for these assets ?
    Why so little announcements ?

We do not want the Canadian directors warming their back sides and calling the shots here.
    We need to keep momentum driven progress and reporting.
    If there is webinar, i would want to ask, why they were so lame in Canada, and dont they have a clue as to how to provide some clarity of where you are, and where you are going with momentum based releases.
    Last edited by stevenjd: 30/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OM1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.