OM1 0.00% 7.8¢ omnia metals group ltd

I'm scratching my head, as to how pathetic the reporting is for...

1. 27,436 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3235
    I'm scratching my head, as to how pathetic the reporting is for these Canadian listed stocks.
    I dont have much experience on these. But FFS. Think about how difficult it is to garnish a sense of direction for an investor.
    If you look at the news reports, there were only 4 for 2022 shown on company web.
    https://www.dixiegold.ca/archive-2022

Exactly how do they present themselves to investors ?
    Is this why ASX stocks do so much better? because they communicate.?
    They show the discovery drill data ? etc.

Is that therein the opportunity ? Because DG is so lame at presenting itself, doesnt know how to do a corporate presentation, showing the discovery drill data, that in the hands of ASX directors, will then go about fixing / revealing this to the market. Who in canada, would actually buy into these stocks ? when there is no marketing of themselves ? Or was DG just a seat warmer ? Why would you expect some one else to buy for more tomorrow, if it is so hard for you to discover the basic data, asses the company momentum on assets ?

Where is the Annual report ?
    Where is the discovery drill data for these assets ?
    Why so little announcements ?

We do not want the Canadian directors warming their back sides and calling the shots here.
    We need to keep momentum driven progress and reporting.
    If there is webinar, i would want to ask, why they were so lame in Canada, and dont they have a clue as to how to provide some clarity of where you are, and where you are going with momentum based releases.
    Last edited by stevenjd: 30/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OM1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.