OM1 0.00% 7.8¢ omnia metals group ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-91

1. 2 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I have analyzed the advantages and disadvantages of this deal, and there are a few points that need clarification and refinement:

Dixie Portfolio:
    1. The most significant asset is not lithium but gold, spanning 36,000 hectares. This area is neighboring the Dixie project acquired by Kinross. Currently, this smaller neighboring project is valued at over $800 million.
    2. The value of the lithium asset is better understood by those more familiar with this market.
    3. The company holds small shares in East/West Preston Uranium. After careful evaluation, the calculated value of these shares amounts to approximately 0.5 CAD/share.

One critical drawback is the CEO, who lacks a background in mining.
    As evidenced, he is a lawyer/businessman. It's worth noting that these assets were not developed under his management. A merger with Omnia is expected to infuse more dynamism into these assets.I believe the initial step should be the sale of Dixie gold, which I anticipate will yield a substantial reward. When executed correctly, the value should far exceed the current combined capitalization of both companies. I anticipate Ryan Calt will assist in finalizing this deal, although there is no rush. Considering the upward trajectory of the gold market, the value is likely to improve significantly from its current position.

Concluding, I believe it will be a good deal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OM1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.