OM1 0.00% 7.8¢ omnia metals group ltd

This will be interesting. Havent made up my mind if good, bad or...

1. 3,110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 872
    This will be interesting. Havent made up my mind if good, bad or ok. One thing for sure - will take alot of money to work James Bay, RedLake, Athabasca and the lithium. Maybe OM1 has something to go along with the DG news.

Gold, Urnaium and Lithium. Pretty good combo to pick up though.

Did some reading:

Gold - Gold in soil, geophysics done and aeromag, but DG CEO never got to drilling. He came under alot of fire for being slow.

Great Bear is one of the biggest success stories to come out of Canada - I tracked them as they have the same ticker as Aussie Great Boulder that im loaded up in and always seem to get Great Bear stuff due to ticker GBR.Gold just reached 2000US/Oz, and on its way to potentially ATHs. I follow the gold space alot and 2024 could be monsterous for goldies. The current disconnect between gold price and miners has never been larger before, so massive re rates coming soon imo.

Uranium - Sector flying, and the Athabasca Basin is one of the largest tier one uranium regoins in the world.

Lithium - someone said middle of nowhere. Prob is to us but to a Canadian the pilbara is too. Good grades.

The Phoenix Lithium Project is located in Canada's Northwest Territories, approximately 70km southeast of the Diavik Diamond Mine and less than 60 km from winter road infrastructure.

The Torp Lake Lithium Project covers 1,003 ha and is located only 35km from tidewater in the North Slave Region of Nunavut. The Torp Lake Lithium Project hosts the McAvoy lithium-rich pegmatite. The project was acquired by Dixie Gold from North Arrow Minerals Inc. in 2016.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OM1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.