WWI 0.00% 1.3¢ west wits mining limited

I'm ambivalent atm, we cannot get started without equity...

1. 2,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 563
    I'm ambivalent atm, we cannot get started without equity raising. To my mind it looks like MQ has the message get it done pre-AGM prove mobilisation is happening sooner rather than later they are already behind schedule at least 6 months, I'm reserving judgement to I see what they pull together this month. The correct thing to do would be to allow long term holders a SPP once all the funding and debt equity are known to be very close to formalised. So in effect long term holders including the board get the rising tide to participate in a reduced SPP as they finally kick off mobilisation this reduces the sting of dilution imo as it should bounce 3-5 cents on mobilisation as word gets out this mine is really happening if you participate fully it's minimal to no dilution.

Also listening to that spiel with Ignite Equity Quinert says the funding may only need to be mid $40m USD atm. The sooner they get going the better basically the re-rates will occur imo.

I don't think they should have to confirm they've got 100% funding because they've got a standby facility up to $75m.

Atm they've got roughly $26m USD plus $6m+ options to be converted plus a up to $75m dilution loan in place.

Whoever participates in equity raising now will do very nicely but we need those people's money to get going so a double edged sword. Escrowed shares for a year or two is a way to stop these people tanking the share price.

I see people getting stuck into Grigor as well but he's not a dummy founding far east with twiggy and he's all over west wits because he sees the value and likelihood of a good return on investment. <$54m over 3 years to get going for a ramp up to 70k Oz within 3 years is not a huge risk it's part of the attraction for a long term hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $6.894K 532.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 5222875 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 2538414 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.