PAR 8.51% 25.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

While everyone is throwing in their 2 cents, these are my...

1. 222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    While everyone is throwing in their 2 cents, these are my thoughts:

** ALL management in a public company are SALESPEOPLE, they aren't your friend and yes it's ONLY about attracting more sophisticated investors and unfortunately us "the plebs" who throw in hard earn cash which goes directly into their back pockets.

The majority of retail shareholders are in for the LT as we do actually believe in the science (NOT the management), I've personally had my dog go through pentosane injections for years before we sadly put her down last year and i know the stuff works !!!

EVERYONE wants to get rich quick but unfortunately when you look at the market it's not going to happen UNLESS you have inside information which these people and their friends/family know way before it's being released however, the authorities turn a blind eye because it means they would actually need to do work or investigate (which they don't) and they are more than likely in on it also !!!

The only positive i can see is that we have a MUCH better chance of doubling our money from 43c to 86c rather than going from $5 to $10 so if you want to gamble (NOT Invest) then hop on the gravy train and good luck.

Last edited by loki78: 31/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
0.020(8.51%)
Mkt cap ! $89.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 25.5¢ 23.5¢ $161.2K 660.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 77422 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.5¢ 15109 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.