PAR 3.85% 25.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Ann: Trading Halt, page-79

1. 530 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101

I have suspected for a while that we retail shareholders are an inconvenient necessity to the leadership.
    I have felt at times that rather than see us as people who believe in their mission, and invest what to us can be lifechanging amounts of money, they see us us an element of the game to be played. However, they are doing great work, albeit not as quickly or seamlessly as I'd hoped; this work should benefit the world and my bank balance, so I hold tight.

This week the insults to my place in this company are not going to be taken without a fight. I am not going to give them the benefit of the doubt any more because they have displayed their greed, contempt for retail holders, and desire to 'do their thing' without us looking over their shoulders.

I could understand scenarios where there is suddenly need for a CR, although they led us retailers believe this wouldn't happen. If this was unavoidable it wouldn't be hard to convey a message to the people who feed them and support their families in great comfort with even a blurred picture of why this was suddenly necessary.

But the final and total affront, ladies and gentlemen, was the AGM resolutions.
    What are they asking for now, apart from our money and our trust?

1. More power to dilute without our approval

2. A huge bonus for doing their job to an acceptable standard, and another (blank cheque?) bonus for doing the same job they've been doing the last few years and actually finishing what should be done in the next few months sometime in the next three years. I have held positions of responsibility and if I performed like that I would have been sacked, not offered a blank cheque.

3. Less accountability. They want us to stop attending their AGMs. They want the power to go entirely virtual. It can't be to save money on the sandwiches and tea, I'm happy to forego those. Could it be so that they don't have to face inconvenient questioning? They couldn't just plant Dorothy Dixers and pat each other on the back, not deal the with tough ones? Record only what they want us to see?

4. And a cheeky little 'by the way, can you just sign here to re-elect us'. I might say YES to that one simply for the stability, ...?

I would urge you all to vote NO on this package deal of self interest.

These people are not gods. They did not invent PPS. There existed decades of science, evidence, research, and rumours before they picked up the ball and ran with it. I was hearing about vets injecting themselves with this stuff long before PAR came on the scene. Credit though, for the foresight, hard work and achievements to date. I will be happy to pay bonuses when we see revenue, or at least when my shareholding has recovered from is 80% spiral into the abyss.

Last edited by Babbanap: 31/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $87.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.0¢ 24.0¢ $216.0K 855.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 48298 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 119065 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
24.5¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 5.99 %)
Open High Low Volume
25.5¢ 26.0¢ 24.5¢ 235895
Last updated 15.56pm 21/05/2024 ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.