BCB 0.00% 0.8¢ bowen coking coal limited

You’re truly ridiculous carrying on the way you are but please...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 438
    You’re truly ridiculous carrying on the way you are but please feel free to continue being disingenuous.

I stand 100% by everything I claimed (you were exaggerating, misleading, fabricating) & it only goes to further demonstrate why you deserve the “vitriol” that comes your way from not just the BCB forum but the entire HC.

When it was put to you whether you accepted or not if there would be enough money for BCB to meet its next quarter debt payment, please remind me whether you actually answered the question or deflected with your typical BS?

When it was put to you that you were misleading the forum by deliberately disregarding the revenue stream the company would be anticipating, please remind me did you ever actually make mention accurately of those figures or did you again just deflect with typical BS?

When it was put to you to please elaborate on the specifics of the costs you were waffling on about, please remind me of whether or not you did make the distinction between they being ramp-up costs rather than pretending they were instead attributable to steady-state?

As for the comments you’re quoting from the 31st - they’re absolutely apt, please remind me of the company’s explanation for having decided to a payment deferral agreement and how that differs to what you’re foolishly bringing up?

Mondy, keep trying champ. I’m sure you’ll get your recognition one day.
    Last edited by Clybigz: 02/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.