BCB 0.00% 5.4¢ bowen coking coal limited

Oh man, you would be so abysmal at giving evidence under cross &...

1. 416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    Oh man, you would be so abysmal at giving evidence under cross & even though I do genuinely find it laughable, I’ve said before it’s people like you who make these forums a dangerous place with your knack for twisting & misleading information.

Clarifying your distortions, you didn’t bother answering further because that was NEVER your opinion.

Your opinion was, as you’ve regurgitated over & over again here, that they would struggle to meet their obligations by the closing settlement due date of the loan(s).
    Hence, why I asked you to elaborate but I guess doing so would then have meant you wouldn’t be able to hedge your bets so you can now get to claim dubiously that you somehow called it right. Pretty pathetic.

And there was heaps of revenue in that following quarter, you fraud. What I said was the following, so perhaps go and educate yourself on the difference between revenue and profit.

[And try to focus perhaps, mondy - I keep predominantly alluding to this quarter because if they release a quarterly where they actually declare a profit, then pending a substantial drop in the price of the commodity, logic dictates each quarter thereafter will be similar, specifically presuming there will be more product being shipped.
    If you’re NOT disputing they’ll meet their financial commitments this quarter, then in your “creative mind”, there has to be a point were they’ll go financially backwards come March 2024. Deferring Taurus, which could likely happen again, doesn’t infer they can’t make that payment and it’s misconceived to suggest otherwise.]

I'll keep “carrying on” responding every time you keep trolling & posting your utter BS but let’s just hope the SP never goes up though for your sake - how would you cling to that scintilla of perceived credibility you think you have if that were to occur?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $153.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.7¢ 5.3¢ $78.20K 1.413M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 43122 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 173880 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.4¢ 5.7¢ 5.3¢ 166623
Last updated 15.58pm 10/05/2024 ?
BCB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.