BCB 1.85% 5.5¢ bowen coking coal limited

Whether they ran out of money in the September or December...

1. 4,840 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4927
    Whether they ran out of money in the September or December quarter was of no importance to me. My point was there was no way they could be self-sustaining to steady state production (as they’d implied they would be in their capital raise presentations), and they’d have to tap the market again. I made that exact point to you in a post some time ago, so it’s anybody’s guess as to why you still think I had to decide exactly which quarter they’d run aground.

And as for there being “heaps of revenue in the following quarter”, do you think producing $120M of revenue is “heaps” if it costs them $121M to produce it (not counting staff/admin costs on top). Bit of a bizarre point to try and make there (whilst ironically calling me a fraud). Without that GST refund they’d have been cashflow negative yet again.

Anyway, your posts are getting even more emotive: “utter BS”, “trolling”, “pathetic”, “fraud” etc, all whilst ignoring the fact you very strongly told the forum multiple times that the company would produce enough income to meet their debt obligations (which they clearly did not). Lots of time attacking me and very little reviewing where and why you got this wrong. All that said, hope you’re doing OK. It’s just a stock discussion, you know. Better luck on the next one!
    Last edited by mondyinvest: 03/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.001(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $156.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.6¢ 5.4¢ $94.35K 1.709M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 524542 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 465170 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.6¢
  Change
0.001 ( 3.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.4¢ 5.6¢ 5.4¢ 595205
Last updated 15.58pm 13/05/2024 ?
BCB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.