SZL 0.00% $24.35 sezzle inc.

That fee is the same as my commsec international for FX...

1. 830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 241
    That fee is the same as my commsec international for FX conversions - so it's 0.55% to convert your AUD to USD and THEN you get another brokerage fee on top of that - either $5.00 USD or 0.12% of the trade value, whichever is greater.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5721/5721835-cf03ec1ca6895a4ce6b5de66ddb5b07f.jpg

I already have a commsec international account so I'll likely find a way to get that transferred - hopefully that won't incur any brokerage fees.

I only created that international account because when Block Inc acquired Afterpay, I thought I'd put myself in a position to transfer those ASX shares to the NASDAQ Block shares - in case they didn't keep CDI's on the ASX - but they did and I never bothered to move them - but I don't recall there ever being a fee discussed about moving those ASX shares to the NYSE if we wanted to - so for this particular situation with ASX.SZL moving to NASDAQ.SEZL we might see the same no cost transfer.

No doubt an upcoming announcement by Sezzle will make clear what options there are for shareholders - but if you are currently a SZL holder and have a Commsec account and have not yet set up a Commsec international account it could be a worthwhile exercise to do so NOW.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.