SZL 0.00% $24.35 sezzle inc.

Ann: Trading Halt, page-44

1. 3,657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 533
    Interesting, I see the big merchants on the main page as trending brands. My understanding is that certain merchants are only available through Premium and Anywhere subscriptions, but from a revenue generation point of view, some of the larger merchants are not integrated. Walmart is the biggest USA retailer, so it's great to see that as a trending brand.

I guess there might be a chance of integration if Sezzle can negotiate and prove to the merchant that they have the ability and capacity to provide their service for a high number of customers and transactions? Would be a game-changer if they could integrate say Amazon or Walmart and generate merchant fees from those guys. Sezzle did win Target a few years back too don't forget. I think Sezzle has someone in charge of developing enterprise merchant partnerships according to Linkedin (who is actually from Walmart funnily enough), a guy called Trace Major.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5729/5729321-f3cd2eec3e691aa47d2cde5934f5ba5e.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.