ME1 50.0% 0.1¢ melodiol global health limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-25

1. 231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    Look, as many people here will confirm, I have had a lot of confidence in ME1 (CPH). I can see the potential for this share to rocket up. However, due to the relentless CR's, I am considerably worried. Everblue is a leach that takes away from this company's potential. Ask Deco and all the others, my stance before was for this company to have major potential. Until ME1 can rid itself of Everblue, I have alot less confidence.

I have sold my shares, I lost a small amount based on my entry and re-entry points (Many others would have lost alot more than myself, due to being very active with this stock I was able to manage my losses). I re-entered to increase my share holding but after the last CR I didn't re-enter.

My opinion is to treat this share as a pump and dump ATM. My main reason is due to the relentless CR's and the status of the Canadian economy (Up Sxxt creek ATM). I will be coming back in January to see what happens with licensing (Australian market) and potentially reinvesting for a trade but where the company is now is too risky for myself to hold. This CR with the IP will also come into factor but currently, I have lost some faith and see this as a lifestyle company.

I still hold some options but not worth selling IMO at the current price (Did not paticipate in the last bonus option issue).

DYOR & GLTAH!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ME1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.