CPM 4.41% 6.5¢ cooper metals limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-13

1. 1,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 296
    Nothing cleans the sell side out better than a trading halt. I know the SP is has been hammered, but IMO Ian seems to run a very well organised CPM. Minimal staff and gets things done. I get the feeling we are in good hands. Some good cores ? And a good spike in the sp i wouldnt be suprised if we see another TH followed by a capital raise. Some more funds in the bank would be a good thing as i believe its only going to get harder to raise funds in 2024. Our neighbours CNB seemed to have timed their CRs very well. All a premium to current SP, I know Ian will have a close eye on how they have managed to get an MRE out quiet quickly that will only grow. Ians has kept time with early CNB, who have a current MC of app $100m, 15x our current MC. On discovery the MC did reach somewhere around the $300m. They do have other projects that the company values at app$30m, one very close to DEG in WA. All things aside, if we can prove that we have Cu here, on our tenements and follow the successful path they have followed our MC will be many times our current, at a guess a lot more than 10x but it will take patience. Once drilling starts to show we have Cu here there will be some crazy days with our extremely low SOI. The Mt Isa, Cloncurry districts have a lot more Cu to be discovered and the area will play a major role in the electrification of this country and possibly the world. once the spending on defence has finished.All imo but we have only seen the start, this could be a great ride over a few year period. With the early and the patient very well rewarded.
    Mule

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.5¢
Change
-0.003(4.41%)
Mkt cap ! $5.093M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 7.1¢ 6.2¢ $24.32K 373.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 6.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 23199 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.07pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.