EYE 11.9% 23.5¢ nova eye medical limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-22

1. 268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125

Focusing back on the matter at hand (instead of focusing on these first time downrampers), if we were to look at the latest 4 MAC LCDs (and please correct me if I'm reading these wrong, and no I haven't read all the details...), specifically their coverage limitation section reads almost exactly alike (same as the WPS one) and have all specifically named OMNI. So if Sight Sciences can't convince these MACs to hold off on implementation (i.e. end of December), they're effectively toast until they seek reconsideration of their 36mth study (still awaiting peer review). You have to wonder whether one study is sufficient to convince the MACs to go through the whole process again.

The flipside is Nova's sales force need to rapidly inform/teach all their 200+ surgeons to to switch from ab-interno to ab-externo within the month? =P

"

Limitations of Coverage

1. The following are considered investigational in patients over the age of 18 for glaucoma management:
      1. Excimer laser trabeculostomy (i.e., ExTra ELT)
      2. Viscocanaloplasty
      3. Canaloplasty in combination with trabeculectomy ab interno (e.g.,OMNI® Surgical System)
      4. Gonioscopy-assisted transluminal trabeculectomy (GATT)
      5. Ab Interno Canaloplasty
      6. Transcliary Fistulization
    1. MIGs is not considered a first line treatment for mild-moderate glaucoma.
    2. A combination of surgical MIGs procedure and aqueous shunts cannot be performed at the same time of service in the same patient.
    3. Phacoemulsification can be performed in conjunction with a single MIGS procedure (stent or surgical but not both at same time of service
    "

List of MACs
    https://www.cms.gov/files/document/macs-state03282023pdf.pdf
    https://www.cms.gov/files/document/ab-jurisdiction-map03282023pdf.pdf

L37578 - CGS Administrators
    L37244 - National Govt. Services
    L38299 - Noridian Healthcare Solutions
    L38301 - Noridian Healthcare Solutions

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EYE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.025(11.9%)
Mkt cap ! $53.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 23.5¢ 21.5¢ $94.36K 411.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 45769 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 73449 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EYE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.